STL with kdevelop

Stephen Webb stephen.webb at cybersafe.com
Mon May 8 16:06:34 BST 2000

On Mon, 08 May 2000, Nick Pleis wrote:
> Anyone know of a way around this? I have portable code, and the use of std::
> is pretty prevelant. I'd really like to be able to do just that.
>
> nick

The newer STL (v3) works okay with -enable-std turned on (in fact, it's the default) and is now bundled with the
latest CVS snapshot of gcc.  You can either get the latest gcc CVS or grab the 2.95.2 release and the 2.90.7 release
of libstdc++-v3 and build everything with -enable-std (this is a stable configuration, is use it for commercial code).
 I believe you can get both releases from the cygnus website.

Stephen M. Webb