Can't read STDIN in the debugger

Michael Mueller michael_p_mueller at agilent.com
Thu May 4 15:11:09 BST 2000

Hi,

I asked this already some days ago but none answered up to now. So please
can anyone tell me how I can read something from stdin when I use the
internal debugger of KDevelop? I currently upgraded to KDevelop 1.2 and
tried a very simple example: create a simple C Terminal application with
the AppWizard and add a line which reads from stdin and then prints out
what it has read (e.g. a scanf followed by a printf). From a terminal
window the program executes as expected. But where do I have to type my
input when I start the program from the KDevelop internal debugger?

Thanks for helping

Michael