Problem (Bug?) with docu in kdk 1.2

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Thu May 4 08:41:32 BST 2000

"Luzius Ambühl" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just downloaded and installed kdk 1.2. When I try to browse the docu I got
> this problem:
> KDevelpp-Docu, everything ok, QT-Docu, everything ok
> KDE-Docu: I allways get: file: "/index.html" nicht gefunden
>
> There are also three items called "Makefile-Bibliothek". When I click on them I
> get: file:
> "/home/luzi/.kde/share/apps/kdevelop/KDE-Documentation/kdelibdocs/Makefile/index.html" nicht gefunden!
> I hope this is enought information to trace the bug, and someone could give me
> a quick fix.
The Makefile-Bibliothek is because you have a file Makefile.kdoc.gz or
Makefile.kdoc in your
.kde/share/apps/kdevelop/KDE-Documentation/kdoc-reference. Look there
and delete the file. If you want to prevent your projects API reference
to appear in the doc-tree under the kde-documentation, disable "generate
kdoc-reference also" in the KDevelop Setup.

About the KDE-Docu Walter or Ralf will probably know about that.

Ralf
--
Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project