Help for configuring Kdevelop

Muhammad Ali Imran ali.imran at and-or.com
Thu May 4 06:52:12 BST 2000

for WIZARD generated project I get the errors when I press create

Can't read from programming/normal/normal/api /usr/bin/kdoc line 122
configure: error: your system fails at linking a small KDE application!
Check, if your compiler is installed correctly and if you have used the
same compiler to compile Qt and libraries as you did use now

Note my C/C++ Terminal programs compile and run in Kdevelop......

If I compile individual files after creating the project the error is
blahblah.h file not found.

but this file is in /usr/include/kde/ folder

Please Help