KDEVELOP 1.1 template normal2.tar.gz

Tim Rohrer tgrohrer at metbymail.com
Thu Mar 30 23:40:29 BST 2000

Ahhh, not sure we are on the same wavelength.  The only thing I did was change
the KStdAccels to KAccels so the basic template would compile "out of the box"
when a new project was started.  This may not be desireable long-term as
KStdAccel may be what is wanted in the future.  The change I made simply allows
a user to compile a new normal2 project.

-tgr

--
Tim Rohrer
tgrohrer at metbymail.com