UPDATE: ANNOUNCE: KDE Alpha 20000327

Christopher Molnar molnarc at nebsllc.com
Tue Mar 28 16:57:10 BST 2000

I have pulled the release from the server for 2 reasons:

1. I compiled and left debug turned on. this made binaries extremely
large.

2. They where compiled on a RedHat 6.2 machine and there have been some
reports of compatibility issues surrounding a few libraries when installed
on other distros.

I will re-build and let everyone know when a new build is available. For
those brave people that want to try anyways you can get the build at:

ftp://nebsllc.com/kde2/20000327.old

Thanks,
Chris