moveing a application over to KDE2.0

Michael McConnell mmcconnell at uniserve.com
Fri Mar 24 20:49:19 GMT 2000

One quick thing, QT 2.0 is fine, sure. good deal whatever, BUT
KDE 2.0 is called the *KRASH* release, it's still in alpha I believe, DON'T
run it. If your a develop that really wants to develop for kde 2.0 to keep
most current, you should be able to figure this out on your own. I'd
recommend using the latest stable release of KDE.

mike