CVS and KDevelop

Robin POSS robinposs at lemel.fr
Thu Mar 23 03:06:17 GMT 2000

Hello KDevelop users,

I am working, alone, on a single machine, and I would like
to use the CVS-operated version control capability of
KDevelop. As the KDevelop manual is too quick to my
taste on this subject I ask here some more questions:

I have a clean CVSROOT envir variable set, but when I ask
kdevelop to add my main project to the repository, I get:

cd /disk2/nsk && cvs add . 2>&1
cvs add: No CVSROOT specified!  Please use the `-d' option
cvs [add aborted]: or set the CVSROOT environment variable.

So:

**1)What part of the CVS process is KDevelop in charge of?
**2)does it create the repository?
**3)Where?
**4)How to set the envir variable CVSROOT if not in .tcshrc? (and it
works,
I checked  with echo $CVSROOT)
**2)does KDevelop create the working directory?
**3)Where?

If some documentation could answer all these questions, please tell me
where I
can find it.

Thanks,

--