No subject

Jacek Wojdel wojdel at chrysler.kbs.twi.tudelft.nl
Mon Mar 20 15:26:55 GMT 2000

On Mon, 20 Mar 2000, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible for me to write normal c ++ programs using kdevelop using
> libraries
> like graphics.h, dos.h, iostream.h, conio.h, stdio.h and stdio.h?
>
> Thanks

You probably already know, that you can't get all that you wanted, but this may
help:
To find conio.h, go to http://www.strangecreations.com/library/snippets/snippets.htm
and look for "Steve Poole's non-block console I/O functions to port PC code to
Unix". It contains in fact only 'getch()' implementation but that's what most
people are missing.
Things from dos.h are about:
allocatimg memory - use malloc from <stdlib.h> (it's c not c++)
controlling Ctrl-C and Ctrl-Break - get acquainted with <signal.h>
accessing directory information - everything is in <dirent.h>
informing about time - this is in <time.h>
accessing interrupt 0x21 - nonexisting outside DOS, so forget about it
accessing raw FAT information - as above
accessing FCB - as above
Good luck with programing,
	Jacek