Persistent application configuration data.

Miller, John JE Miller.John.JE at bhp.com.au
Fri Mar 17 00:18:36 GMT 2000

Hi all,

In the Linux world where does one store application
specific configuration data, ie the top/left co-ordinates
of a window on the screen when the window is shutdown,
so that it can be restored to that position the next time
it is opened (dare I suggest, in the style of INI files on
windows).  Anyone got a class to create/read/write/delete
this data.

I'm new to Linux and KDevelop, and, I'm VERY IMPRESSED
(and productive) with this IDE (having used Borland C++Builder
and VB for a couple of years).

Its great work by the developers.

from Down Under
John Miller

Beware the penguin

EOM

NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of the addressee named above.  It may also be confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error please notify postmaster at bhp.com.au.