Generating sources from the dialog editor

Frederic Mantegazza mantegazza at ill.fr
Tue Mar 14 07:16:05 GMT 2000

Hi,

Is it is possible to generate source files from the dialog editor elsewhere
than in the project dir ? I would like to use the dialog editor to create a
dialog, but I have a lot of things to change in the sources. So I just want to
generate sources in a dummy dir, and then copy and paste them in the project.
Then, if I re-generate the dialog, I won't destroy my changes (in the
<class>data file).

I also want to know what are all the keywords I can put in the header template,
such as |AUTHOR|, |DATE| or |FILENAME| ? Is there a |VERSION| keyword to put the
CVS version of the file ?

Thank's for your help.

--
    Frederic

"Nous vivons une epoque moderne, le progres fait rage..." (Philippe Meyer)