PDF Documentation (news)

Páhán Szabolcs szabczy at bigfoot.com
Thu Mar 9 13:02:21 GMT 2000

Hi,
Ralf Nolden wrote:
> I´ve already made a pdf, ps and dvi docu set in letter and A4 a few days
> ago and put it on kdevelop.org, incoming ;-)
> But this is also annouced on www.kdevelop.org since then, so you could
> have saved the work ;-)
Sorry for disagreeing, but I have several problems with the
.pdf files mentioned.
(I refer exclusively to the A4 format version.)
1.) There are full empty pages there with only the page numbering,
with no obvious reason. If possible, I would rather spare some of those
unused pages.
2.) The documents inside are put together so that the even numbered page
in one document can become odd numbered one. This causes inconsistencies
with the page-numbered headings, when printing in two-sided mode.
Therefore I currently have to print these subdocuments separately to
have headings on the right place.

Regards,
Szabczy

--