Unable to deliver the following message.

psycho psycho-r-us at home.com
Wed Mar 1 13:17:45 UTC 2000


enough already . . 13 times, I get the point

mail-daemon at lsr.co.uk wrote:

> I said to server digital-healthcare.com : "RCPT TO:<mwa at digital-healthcare.com>
> "
> The server replied: "553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)"
>
>    ----- Original message follows -----
>
> Received: from punt-21.mail.demon.net ([194.217.242.6]) by lsr.co.uk ( IA Mail Server Version: 3.1.3.0 Build: 1065 ) ) ; 01 Mar 2000 07:56:16 UT
> Received: from punt-2.mail.demon.net by mailstore for ma at lsr.co.uk
>           id 951897024:20:05264:7; Wed, 01 Mar 2000 07:50:24 GMT
> Received: from barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de ([141.89.48.226])
>           by punt-2.mail.demon.net  id aa2111440; 1 Mar 2000 7:50 GMT
> Received: from mdom by barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de with local (Exim 3.03 #3)
>         id 12Q3rU-0003Xz-00
>         for kdevelop-outgoing at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de; Wed, 01 Mar 2000 08:48:00 +0100
> Received: from lsrltd.demon.co.uk ([193.237.88.218] helo=lsr.co.uk)
>         by barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de with smtp (Exim 3.03 #3)
>         id 12Q3rP-0003XX-00
>         for kdevelop at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de; Wed, 01 Mar 2000 08:47:55 +0100
> Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 07:48:17 +0000
> From: "" <mail-daemon at lsr.co.uk>
> Subject: Unable to deliver the following message.
> To: "mdom at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de" <mdom at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de>
> Auto-Submitted: auto-replied
> Message-ID: <0000AEF at lsr.co.uk>
> X-Mailer: Internet Anywhere Message Server Version: 3.1.3.0 Build: 1065
> Precedence: bulk
> Reply-To: kdevelop at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de
> Sender: Mailing list agent <mdom at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de>
>
> I said to server digital-healthcare.com : "RCPT TO:<mwa at digital-healthcare.com>
> "
> The server replied: "553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)"
>
>    ----- Original message follows -----
>
> Received: from punt-21.mail.demon.net ([194.217.242.6]) by lsr.co.uk ( IA Mail Server Version: 3.1.3.0 Build: 1065 ) ) ; 01 Mar 2000 07:26:52 UT
> Received: from punt-2.mail.demon.net by mailstore for ma at lsr.co.uk
>           id 951882720:20:20724:3; Wed, 01 Mar 2000 03:52:00 GMT
> Received: from barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de ([141.89.48.226])
>           by punt-2.mail.demon.net  id aa2020166; 1 Mar 2000 3:51 GMT
> Received: from mdom by barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de with local (Exim 3.03 #3)
>         id 12Q07i-000658-00
>         for kdevelop-outgoing at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de; Wed, 01 Mar 2000 04:48:30 +0100
> Received: from falla.videotron.net ([205.151.222.106])
>         by barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de with esmtp (Exim 3.03 #3)
>         id 12Q07b-000651-00
>         for kdevelop at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de; Wed, 01 Mar 2000 04:48:23 +0100
> Received: from videotron.ca ([24.200.47.243])
>  by falla.videotron.net (Sun Internet Mail Server sims.3.5.1999.12.14.10.29.p8)
>  with ESMTP id <0FQQ00MI552GC9 at falla.videotron.net> for kdevelop at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de; Tue,
>  29 Feb 2000 22:44:40 -0500 (EST)
> Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 22:43:09 -0500
> From: Serge Lussier <lusse at videotron.ca>
> Subject: kdk-1.1 tarball sources and Mandrake 7.0
> To: KDevelop Mailinglist <kdevelop at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de>
> Message-id: <38BC91CD.C838D2FA at videotron.ca>
> MIME-version: 1.0
> X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.7 [en] (X11; I; Linux 2.2.14-15mdk i686)
> Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
> Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
> X-Accept-Language: en
> Precedence: bulk
> Reply-To: kdevelop at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de
> Sender: Mailing list agent <mdom at barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de>
>
> Hi ,
>
>  - No , this message is not to report BUGS or asking any question.
> -----------------
> I've just finished to compile-install-run-try the kdk 1.1 release
> on my Linux Mandrake 7.0 .
>
> All I needed to do is
>  - to untar it,
>  - ./configure ;  make; make install.
>
> It works very fine and the debugger is ( AFAIK ) better integrated than
> the previous release.
>
> I feel the need to thanks and congratulate all of you who make and
> maintain the Kdevelop project.
> It is really amazing.
>
> I wish I could contribute but because of my work I really have no time.
> I code at work all the day - every day
> and there is no room remaining in my brain for other ( personal )
> programing project. Yes, I still find the time
> to have fun with Kdevelop.
>
> I wanted to study Kdevelop sources... err. NO-TIME-NO-BRAIN.
> As soon as  my employer stops to rush me, I'll want to do something for
> Kdevelop.
>
> For now all I can do is to ( again ) thank you very much and tell to
> Keep on the work.
> WooHoo!
>
> Serge Lussier
> ICQ#53409121





More information about the KDevelop mailing list