Kdevelop 1.1 on Solaris 7 x86

Jacek Wojdel wojdel at chrysler.kbs.twi.tudelft.nl
Wed Mar 1 08:39:30 GMT 2000

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, you wrote:
> Has anyone managed to compile KDevelop/KDK 1.1 on Solaris 7 x86?  I'm using
> XFree86, gcc-2.95.2, and QT-1.44 but I can't seem to get it to compile
> right.  I put the problems listed on config.log at the end of this email in
> case anyone could take a look at it and tell me what to do.  In the
> meantime, though, has anyone prepared a binary copy of it?  I know there are
> binaries available for Kdevelop 1.0 but I've never seen any for the entire
> KDK 1.1 distribution.  Any help?

It seems that you have KDE libraries that were compiled with different version
of Qt that is installed on your box. That could happen if you downloaded
binaries for them. If you compiled everything from sources then maybe by
accident you used different compilers fot Qt and KDE ? If none of the above,
then I hope somebody else will know the answers...
	Jacek