Can't specify KDE library location

Ted Richards tedrichards at home.com
Fri Jun 23 20:14:53 BST 2000

I took a quick look at the archives and didn't see this specific problem
mentioned, although there are others along the same line:

Because I am building in a multiplatform environment, my KDE libraries
are not in $KDEDIR/lib, but in $KDEDIR/$ARCH/lib, where $ARCH is sol6,
sol8, linux, etc. Unfortunately, there does not seem to be any way to
tell the KDevelop configuration that location. What is needed is a
--with-kde-libraries to configure like the --with-qt-libraries option.

As far as I can tell, the only way to build kdk-1.2 is to either install
it in the same directory as KDE (because configure will respect the
--exec-prefix flag), which I do NOT want to do, or get in and modify the
configure scripts.

--
Ted Richards (tedrichards at home.com)