cvsup server: Want to know!!!

Daniel Berlin dan at cgsoftware.com
Thu Jun 22 00:00:04 BST 2000

No, the problem you are seeing is that cvsup.kde.org is a very busy cvsup
server.
I wouldn't be surprised to see it busy for four weeks straight.
If you are getting "maximum number of users exceeded -- access denied" or
something like it, it means the server is working fine, because it's
negotiating with your client for protocol versions, than telling your
client it's too busy.

Please try one of the cvsup mirrors.
Like kde.cyberlifelabs.com

> > Its not the configuration as it worked for many
months
before. > I subscribed my sources from cvsup.kde.org which translates to