Does Programming Handbook has a mistake in Sect. 4.1.1 ?

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Jun 20 17:29:51 BST 2000

Toshio MARUYAMA wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I am Japanese and I am now translating
> KDevelop Programming Handbook into Japanese.

Ahhm, did you schedule that with Martin ?
Are you subscribed to the kdevelop-i18n mailinglist ?

The programming handbook is not open for translations as it gets
rewritten almost completely, so I can only advise you not to lay a hand
on this stuff. Translating the user manual and the tutorial would be
possible for sure, but the programming handbook, KDE library reference
and the KDE 2 developement guide NOT !! You´ll bite yourself for the
double work you´re causing yourself. Please subscribe and ask Martin
before starting to work what should be translated.

Ralf

--
Maintainer's Motto: If we can't fix it, it ain't broke.

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

Email: rnolden at kdevelop.de