was: Developing KDE2 Apps with Kdevelop 1.1

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Jun 18 09:19:39 BST 2000

Serge Lussier wrote:

> Oops!
> sorry I was completely out of the track!
> What aren't resolved are some KApplication's functions members
> like "KApplication::getKapplication()"
>
> I think I can fix it without any help 'cause I am
> going to browse the kde2 include files to find out the proper
> member function prototypes :-)

Serge, what are you doing ??? ;-)
browsing include files is probably the slowest solution to develop. I
assume you´ve got KDoc 2 installed and configured KDevelop with
--enable-kdoc2 or took the KDK. Take KDevelop 1.2 (which has much better
documentation support) and generate the KDE 2 API documentation. Then
you can access everything via the doctree and docbrowser !

Ralf

--
Maintainer's Motto: If we can't fix it, it ain't broke.

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

Email: rnolden at kdevelop.de