some questions

David Santo Orcero irbis at activanet.es
Thu Jun 15 11:07:14 BST 2000

 Hello, all:

 I am an YAWDK -Yet another wannabe on developing for KDE-. I was
enlighted with Kdevelop one month ago, and I have been studiing
the use of programming for KDE during last month. Now I am triing
to port some of programs under Sun's OpenLook -yes, I use that library,
in 2000-. The main trouble is that I work on C, and hate C++.

 I saw at kde developer home page a link to a wrapper, for developing
under C. But that links points to a empty dir. Does Anybody know an
alternative location for the wrappers?

 Other question. How about developing in C under Kdevelop. I have tested
under C++ and is marvelous, but I find somwwhat complex including C
code. Has some developer of the list any experience on developing C
code under KDE to tell me about his experience and to give me any
trick?

 Yours:

David