KDE 2 Documentation.

Thomas Huld thomas.huld at jrc.it
Fri Jun 16 11:14:15 BST 2000

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000 08:45:41 -0500 (CDT) ian reinhart geiser
<geiseri at msoe.edu> wrote:

> I have build html API docs for the latest build of KDE2
> using Doxygen.  Would people be interested in me posting
> the 7.5Megs of html (50+ untarred)?
>
> Very educational when you look at it.  Doxygen builds
> graphical UML of the API and embeds the gifs.  If
> you are a software engineer the designers of KDE look
> a whole lot cooler.

I'm just a bloody newbie trying to make my first KDE app. so I'm not
sure if I'm asking for the right
things, but I have been searching in vain for the KDE 2.0 documentation.
I'm looking for something that
kdevelop can use, along the lines of the kdelibs documentation for KDE 1
which kdevelop can handle. Is this
what you have made? In this case I would be very interested indeed.

If you have space problems I could also mirror your stuff (in Europe,
though).

Thomas

Thomas Huld
European Commission - Joint Research Centre - Ispra Site(IT)
T.P.723
I-21020 Ispra                | Insofar as my employer has coherent
Italy                        | opinions they are unlikely to be mine
tel. +39 0332 785273         | (That said, see http://eu.conecta.it)
e-mail: thomas.huld at jrc.it