including Qt libs

Werner Modenbach modenbach at alc.de
Fri Jun 16 07:26:18 BST 2000

Am Don, 15 Jun 2000 schrieb OS:
> ...and yet ANOTHER "cannot find Qt library" problem !!!!!!!!
>
> This is getting tedious (and I don't mean me going on about it !)

I agree absolutely.
But what do you think should be the proper solution?
Don't you think we should solve it somehow in the distribution instead
reclaiming for to many people having a problem with the distribution?

All I would like to have is
./configure
make
make install

A simple question for entering the Qt-path instead of terminating the script
would be the easyest. Don't you think so?

- Werner -

BTW: For me the work of kdevelop is outstanding! Thre might be just little
things to be improved. One of them should be when creating a new project to
indicate if it is based on qt-1.* or qr 2.*. The paths for qt and kde shouldn't
depend on environment variables but should be part of the setup.

--
Werner Modenbach		 modenbach at alc.de
ALC Computertechnik GmbH	 http://www.alc.de