Little (resolved) bug

pedro at zmat.suc.es pedro at zmat.suc.es
Tue Jun 13 16:37:16 BST 2000

I have found that when I try to Add New File in a subfolder of the
"Classes"
folder only the relative path is put in the EditBox of the dialog, and
it
results an error, you have to write the full path by hand.
You have only to change the line 970 of the file ckdevelop_project.cpp
from

    dlg.setLocation(dir);

    dlg.setLocation(prj->getProjectDir()+ prj->getSubDir() +dir);

Thank you.

Note.
	I'm writing this to the kdevelop mailing list because the bug
notification dialog doesn't work for me (RedHat 6.2, compiled Kdevelop).
It
send the notification but I get a mail with the following error: