Is Qt2 necessary for KDevelop1.1?

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jun 2 09:07:16 BST 2000

"W. Tasin" wrote:

> "Janne Lähteenmäki" wrote:
> >
> > I installed KDevelop 1.1 (.rpm) and started reading through the tutorial. I
> > started a new KDE-mini project and tried to compile it, but g++ couldn't find
> > header files:
> > <kcmdlineargs.h>
> >  <kaboutdata.h>
> > <klocale.h>
> >  <qapplication.h>
> >  <qpushbutton.h>
> >
> > so I added compiler options:
> > -I/usr/include/qt -I/usr/include/kde
> >
> > Now, when KDevelop starts to check it's enviroment I get error:
> > checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= 2.0) (headers and libraries) not found. Please check your installation!
>
> This should only happen if you want to create a KDE2/QT2 application.
> What do you exactly want to do?
I think there´s the path settings missing in the KDevelop Setup dialog
for KDE 2 directory and Qt 2.x directory ;-) Reading the manual should
get you out of trouble here ;-)

Ralf
--
How long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you're
on.

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org