Project examples

Michael Bergmann mbergmann at mbsoftworx.de
Sun Jul 23 19:20:27 BST 2000

Beeing somebody formerly programming in ANSI-C on the Amiga platform and now diving into using C++ together with KDevelop 1.1 on a RedHat 6.2 System, I would appreciate someone who could give me working KDevelop projects to help me understanding the way applications can be done under KDE/QT in addition to the tutorial and handbooks.
Up to now, I don't have the faintest idea how to get the contents of a gadget/widget (buttons, listboxes, and so on) and use it so my code can react on them.

Any help merily welcome...

mit freundlichen Grüßen,

M. Bergmann
- MBS Consult & WebDesign -