OpenGL extension (Was: Re: Bug Report)

Andreas Schlapbach schlpbch at bluewin.ch
Wed Jul 5 21:24:55 BST 2000

To be more precise: You will have to compile the files in
${QTDIR}/extensions/opengl

After successful installation of Qt itself, you can build the Qt OpenGL
Extension library by giving the command 'make' in the
qt/extensions/opengl/src directory. The resulting library will be placed
in the same directory as the main Qt library (i.e. qt/lib).

The building process requires an OpenGL library and OpenGL header files to
be already installed on your system.

An you have to install Mesa, a free OpenGL implementation.

Hope it helps,
Andreas

> Am Don, 22 Jun 2000 schrieben Sie:
> > When I try to create a new Normal-opneGL project. The program fail to
> > create the project and I always get the following message. (I had try it
> > on Redhat 6.2 and Mandrake, using the binary and with the source with the
> > same result)
> >

> > configure: error: Qt (>= 1.42 and < 2.0) (libraries) not found. Please
> > check your installation! Unidentified decl:  GLfloat xRot, yRot, zRot,
> > scale; warning: TestGLDoc inherits unknown class 'QObject' warning:
> > TestGLView inherits unknown class 'QGLWidget' warning: TestGLApp inherits
> > unknown class 'KTMainWindow' make: *** No rule to make target `messages
> > .  Stop.

>> Linux - expert friendly   (Linux 2.4.0-test1-ac21) <<

Andreas Schlapbach
mailto:schlpbch at iam.unibe.ch
http://iamexwiwww.unibe.ch/studenten/schlpbch