Kdevelop 1.2

Norton, Richard Richard.Norton at M3iSystems.com
Wed Jul 5 20:24:19 BST 2000

I seem to be getting a reoccurring problem with 1.2 where i get a missing
file error trying to click on a compile error (which should normally take me
to the correct file and line). I build multiple libraries in my project
(subdirectories under the main project) and the file path it displays when
displaying the "file not found" error never takes into account the
sub-directories ie it seems to think that the file should always be in the
main project directory.
It appears to work correctly the first time i create and use a
sub-directory, but after stopping kdevelop and restarting it does not work
from that point onwards.