Bug in classparser

Joachim Ansorg Jockel123 at gmx.de
Mon Jan 31 15:43:15 GMT 2000

Hi!

I noticed that iconnames are in the Global->Variables (in german
"Globals->Variablen") part of the ClassView.
If I click on them the iconeditor is opened to edit the icons! It's also opened
with KIconEdit if I do a RMB and select "Goto declaration"

I also noticed that KDevelop has problems with the following (code is taken
from KSysV, I added the comments):

enum KDragList::State KDragList::state( int row ) const
{
  if (_selection->isSelected(row))
    if (_selection->cursor() == row && hasFocus())
      return SelectedFocus;
    else /* KDevelop says that a global variable SelectedFocus is declared in
	this line
	*/
      return SelectedNoFocus;
  else
    if (_selection->cursor() == row && hasFocus())
      return NotSelectedFocus; // NotSelectedFocus appears inGlobals->Variables
    else	/* KDevelop says that a global variable called
	NotSelectedFocus is declared in this line. NotSelectedFocus appears
	twice in Globals-<Variables
	*/
    return NotSelectedNoFocus;  }

 -- Joachim
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/
info at bibletime.de