Where to get c_c++reference?

Bjoern Krombholz bjkro at gmx.de
Mon Jan 31 10:59:01 GMT 2000

Eric Damron wrote:

> I can't seem to locate the c_c++reference.  Once I find the files, where
> will KDevelop want them or how do I tell KDevelop where I put them.

Getting:
ftp://129.187.206.68/pub/unix/ide/KDevelop/documentation/c_c++_reference.tar.gz

Putting:
tar -xvzf c_c++_reference.tar.gz -C $KDEDIR
create symlink $KDEDIR/share/doc/HTML/<your language>/kdevelop/reference to
$KDEDIR/share/doc/HTML/en/kdevelop/reference

Hints:
1. Have a look on KDevelop´s download page - most of the mirrors store all the
   usefull stuff
2. Try to have a look at the mailing list archieve (http://lists.kde.org) also
   mentioned at KDev´s hp, because your question had already been asked and
   answered a few days ago.

Bjoern

--
Sign the Linux Driver Petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html