Problems with compiler option -g and configure

jbb jbb at ihug.co.nz
Sat Jan 29 09:56:38 GMT 2000

On Sat, 29 Jan 2000,  Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I enabled the compiler option -g3 in the Project-options dialog, but if I run
> ./configure in a xterm the compiler option -O2 is used everytime, not -g3,
> aalthough I disabled -O.

> BTW, KDevelop does crash again (only sometime) if I click on the Doc Tab.

Oh no :(

Are you on cvs version or released beta1?
What did you do just before this? compile? load a project?
Don't happen to have a backtrace?

Umm, it's a difficult one because its not reproducable. Or rather since that
last fix a week ago, I've not been able to crash this. I'm guessing it'll be
the same qt bug being triggered in a different way, but ...

--
Regards,

jbb
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jbb