What has happened to configure of CVS version?

Robert Williams rwilliams at jrc-utah.com
Fri Jan 28 03:52:04 GMT 2000

Daniel Karlsson wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> > configure: error: configure could not run a little KDE program to test the environment.
>
> I've had this one too; try upgrading your libstdc++.
>
> /Daniel Karlsson

This does not happen for any other kde module.  kdenetwork or kdebase for example.  What does
kdevelope need from a new libstdc++?   Since I have not seen this for any other app, I am
curious about this.

Or is the check looking for KDE 1.1?  And is having KDE 2.0 in the paths  the culprit?

Robert D. Williams       rwilliams at jrc-utah.com
Jarob Consulting         rwilliams at kde.org
Provo, Utah