Library of project modules

Werner Modenbach modenbach at alc.de
Thu Jan 27 08:04:42 GMT 2000

I split my "big" project into small subprojects because the handling of large projects in kdevelop
is still not very satisfying  (subdirectories etc.)

Now I have finished the first subproject and want to start the second one in which I need to
use a library of modules of the first subproject.

How do I create a library of my first subproject modules? Do I have to edit the Makefile manualy?
Where do I have to do this in order to keep my changes for the future?

Thanks for any help.

- Werner -

--
Werner Modenbach		 modenbach at alc.de