setting additional headers and libraries for my project

Oliver Graf O.Graf at Triestram-Partner.de
Tue Jan 25 07:51:07 GMT 2000

>>Hello,
>>
>>can you give me a litle help? How can I set additional headers and
libraries
>>needed by my project in kdevelop (it seems not like in M$ VC++)?
>>
> You can set additional compiler flags in the project options:
>
> Add a -Iyour-header-dir for each additional header-directory
> to the additional compiler flags

Does that work for the C compiler as well as for the C++ compiler?
I've noticed that the additional CXX_FLAGS will not be passed to the
C compiler except for the configure run.

When I add -I/usr/local/pgsql/include to the additional compiler flags,
my C++ source gets compiled using this path, but my C source doesn't.

--
Oliver Graf
Triestram & Partner GmbH, Kohlenstr. 55, D-44795 Bochum
eMail: O.Graf at t-p.com
http://www.t-p.com