Support for KDE2 API dicumentation

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Jan 25 05:37:02 GMT 2000

Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Would be cool to have KDE2 API documentation support in the docbrowser-tree to
> have full support for KDE2 development (templates + tree).

Hi Joachim,

for generating KDE 2 API documentation, please get the CVS module kdoc
(this is kdoc 2), change to your copy of the kdelibs and type
makekdedoc. Then set the documentation path of kde in kdevelop to that
dir and you're almost done. As the docu items are kind of static, you
can for now add the missing libsdocs manually on "Other". If anyone
would like to make that more dynamically I would be pleased with that.

Ralf