KDevelop Books Preorders

kdevelop at commandprompt.com kdevelop at commandprompt.com
Tue Jan 25 04:37:41 GMT 2000

Hello,

After a long wait we are please to announce that we are taking preorders
for Developing Linux Applications: KDE Edition featuring KDevelop. All
preorders are available at a special introductory price of 24.95USD plus
shipping and handling. Once the book is available on shelves the price
will go up to 29.95 USD.

Once again, this book comes with all of the KDevelop Documentation in
printed format plus Unofficial Redhat 6.1 and KDevelop 1.0. Also up to 40%
of the gross profits go back to the KDevelop project to help continue
development.

For those of you seeking to pre-order this book and help a great project
please visit http://www.linuxports.com and click on pre-order.

For those that are interested, we are trying to get this posted to
Slashdot, any help in this would be appreciated.

Joshua D. Drake
LinuxPorts.Com