KFileDialog::getExistingDirectory (where is it?)

Maniac Maniac at alltel.net
Mon Jan 24 21:13:17 GMT 2000

Hello

In trying to compile the KDevelop snapshot from 01/16/00
and 01/23/00 I get a compile error  no method KFileDialog::getExistingDirectory

I got the 01/16/00 snapshot to compile/link by hacking the sourcefiles but I
don't trust hacks.

#define getExistingDirectory getDirectory works in so much as the sources will
compile and link but am I missing the correct headers?

KDE2 headers/libraries installed from cvsup

Thanks for any assistance and keep up the good work!

Maniac at alltel.net
A single tasking guy in a multi tasking world.