Namespace

Benoit Cerrina benoit.cerrina at writeme.com
Sun Jan 23 09:54:54 GMT 2000

Hi,
you can find another example in the februqry issue of ddj where a couple of
inline assembly code to do some large number multiplication can double the
efficiency of said multiplication.  This was used in an article on how to
optimize RSA computing.  By the way out of around 6 or 7 dramatic optimization
this was the only one which included writing assembly and it was only two
instructions.
Ben

--
Benoit Cerrina