giflib30 ??

Oliver Raupach Oliver.Raupach at gop.de
Wed Jan 19 21:30:49 GMT 2000

"Rene Märten" wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, you wrote:
> > Hi ...
> >
> > Where is "giflib30"  ??
> >
> > ./configure:
> > [[...]
> > done
> > checking for giflib... configure: error: You need giflib30. Please
> > install the kdesupport package
> >

> > "giflib30" is not part of "kdesupport".
> >
> This is false !
> - SNIP -
> AUTHORS       NEWS           config.cache   gdbm                mimelib
> COPYING       QwSpriteField  config.h       giflib30            missing
> ChangeLog     README         config.h.in    install-sh          mkinstalldirs
> INSTALL       acconfig.h     config.log     jpeglib6a           output
> Makefile      acinclude.m4   config.status  js                  rdb
> Makefile.am   aclocal.m4     configure      jsinclude.m4.in     stamp-h
> Makefile.cvs  admin          configure.in   kdesupport.spec.in  stamp-h.in
> Makefile.in   bsd-port       debian         libtool             uulib
> - SNAP -
> i can see a giflib30 in my kdesupport package :)

May, is it an empty directory !?

I looked at online-cvs an found this in /kdesupport/README:

Revision 1.10 / (download) - annotate - [select for diffs] , Fri Aug 27
09:14:06 1999 UTC (4 months, 3 weeks ago) by elter
Branch: MAIN
CVS Tags: HEAD
Changes since 1.9: +0 -9 lines
Diff to previous 1.9

Updated README (giflib and jpeglib are gone).
Removed NEWS as it is outdated.

Can you send your kdesupport to me ??

--

   Oliver Raupach