ANNOUNCE: Binaries for 01192000 Available (KDE2 Pre-Alpha)

Christopher Molnar molnarc at nebsllc.com
Wed Jan 19 21:08:29 GMT 2000

Come good news, and some bad news:

KDE2 Pre-alpha code as of 8:10am EST on 01-19-2000 compiled without any
errors for all packages:

kdeadmin
kdebase
kdegames
kdegraphics
kdelibs
kdemultimedia
kdenetwork
kdepim
kdesupport
kdetoys
kdeutils
kdevelop
koffice
qtcopy
korganizer

I have made these available as tar.gz and rpm bin files at:

http://www.nebsllc.com (follow links for kde2 alpha builds)
ftp://nebsllc.com/kde2/current

The bad news:
1. All of you who got the files dated 01172000 really need to grab the new
files. This includes the qtcopy. There was a bug in qtcopy and it is now
fixed. This is part of the reason why your KDE taskbar looked really strange.

2. This will be my last full build for at least 2 weeks. I have some other
work that really needs to get done and I will not distrubute another build
that compiles with any package erroring on the make. There where quite a few
complaints.

Have fun and please ask any questions in the lists! I monitor most of the KDE
ones.

Chris

Christopher Molnar
molnarc at nebsllc.com