Problems running kdevelop 2 prealpha

Christopher Molnar molnarc at nebsllc.com
Wed Jan 19 02:42:45 GMT 2000

Hello!

Compiled kdevelop from cvsup on 1-18-2000 and compiled without any errors.
When I try to run in it complains about not having libkfile.so.2.

error message:

kdevelop: error in loading shared libraries: libkfile.so.2: cannot open

For KDE2Prealpha there is no libkfile.so.2 it is instead libkfile.so.3. I
have tried linking libkfile.so.3 to libkfile.so.2 and still it doesn't work.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can solve this?

Thanks!
Chris