Just a remark

Mr. Data mr.data at nikocity.de
Mon Jan 17 16:55:06 GMT 2000

Hi,
I installed Kdevelop1.1 and there seem to be some nice new features. Also some
bugs seem to be fixed. The whole thing is obviously much faster than version
1.0 (e.g. the classparser).
The only thing that really disappoints me, is that this awful
crash-on-click-doc-tab-bug hasn´t been fixed. It just needs some different
mouseclicks in comparison with version 1.0 and there it is!
(load project->click toolbutton for outputview while loading->click
doc/docbrowser tab->crash,boom,bang).
I think I must (try to) use my old Kdevelop1.0 workaround for this even with
V1.1.

Bye M.D.