kdevelop-1.1-beta1.0 crash

ljp llornkcor at llornkcor.com
Mon Jan 17 15:40:37 GMT 2000

I sent a backtrace to someone- I upgraded some libs this weekend to get up
to snuff on the dev version of GIMP, I think ( I am not at that machine)
they were glibc, and gtk and such. The stand alone of kdbg also crashes, but
kwrite, and kedit are fine. There might be version conflicts that I will
check out tonight. Don't know if this would have an effect on qt/kde libs,
tho.
LP

> On Mon, 17 Jan 2000 you wrote:
> > Just wanted to report kdevelop-1.1-beta1.0 crashes when trying to open a
> > project, and using the 'bookmark' in the kde open file dialog.
Traversing the