No subject

Geert Theys toadi at sin.khk.be
Mon Jan 17 11:47:30 GMT 2000

Hello,

I'm a beginner to programming, I'm writing small program's but using additional
libraries. Now When writing a program using the kde-template this links
normally. But I wrote a Program in it usning the SDL library. But I can't find
where to put the reference to use the library.

when I make it at command-line it says:

gcc -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/SDL -g -D_REENTRANT  -o test test_SDL.c  -lpthread -lSDL -ldl -lm

But in kdevelop using the kde-normal template I don't know what to do...

--

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a
soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."
                                                - ancient computer saying