BUG AND WISH

Florent Pillet florent.pillet at opteway.com
Mon Jan 17 09:28:03 GMT 2000

On Sun, 16 Jan 2000, you wrote:

> A bug:
> 	When a dialog is opened and the keyboard focus is on a lineedit the
> 	lineedit loses the focus while moving the mouse over the borders
> 	of the source editor widget. (KDevelop 1.0)

I second this. In fact there is another problem with the Search dialog not
being focused the second time you call it. The fix for this is relatively
simple:

in cfinddoctextdlg.cpp, replace:

void CFindDocTextDlg::slotClose()
{
    close();
}

with:

void CFindDocTextDlg::slotClose()
{
    accept();
}

At least, this seems to work better.

Florent Pillet, Software Architect. e-mail: florent.pillet at opteway.com
opt[e]way S.A., BP 37, 80 route des Lucioles, ACTE Immeuble Delta 06901 Sophia
Antipolis Cedex, France Phone: +33 4 93 95 66 51 - Fax: +33 4 93 95 66 52 -
http://www.opteway.com/