no project.

Kevin D. linuxdigit at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 08:39:19 GMT 2000

Ok I waht to learn c++ so i got kdevelop and installed
and ran it. After i start it i wnat to open a new c++
file and i make a simpile "Hello world." program but
when i go to run it i gives me this "File modifide
The file prj.cpp was modified outside the editor.
Open the file from disk and delete the current
Buffer?"
So when i run it it gives me the output of the first
thing i ever ran "This is my first c++ program.".
How do i open a file and run it??

There has to be some simple way to fix this???