KDevelop 1.0beta3 patch - Objective-C support added

Albert Wagner alwagner at tcac.net
Sat Jan 15 01:53:05 GMT 2000

Richard Dale wrote:

> I've spent the last week adding Objective-C support to KDevelop, and have put
> the results into a patch - Objective-C syntax highlighting, class
> browsing, '.m' files searched via the search panel, Objective-C added to the
> New class dialogue etc.

Hi Richard,
I have recently decided to program in Objective-C and discovered your
email and patch from 9/26/99.  Do you know if the patch works with
KDevelop final 1.0?   Any news about Objective-C and KDevelop since
9/26/99?  Thanks ahead for your help and especially thanks for your
contribution.  You have no idea how happy you have made me.
--
"Mutual cooperation can emerge in a world of egoists without central
control, by starting with a cluster of individuals who rely on