Code completion

Benoit Cerrina benoit.cerrina at writeme.com
Thu Jan 13 21:54:11 GMT 2000

Hi,
this is probably a nice base, but I'm not sure this can be used to gain the
same level of completion of what exist for the MS tools (I never tried the
Symantec or Inprise so I can't tell).
In those tools if you write a '.' after a variable name for example the tool
(VC++ VJ++ or VB) knows the type of the variable and can propose a list of
syntactically correct completion, not only one that existed previously.

Maybe it could work if Kwrite detected the variable declaration and at this
time automatically inserted in the KCompletion dictionnary all the allowed
completions.
Tell me what you think.
Ben

PS: