question

Mathias Puetz mpuetz at unm.edu
Thu Jan 13 16:50:36 GMT 2000

On Thu, 13 Jan 2000, you wrote:
>Two simple questions:
>1. Can I use the dialog editor to edit the main window? If not, why not?
>2. Is there is Kdevelop FAQ?

1) Sure you can, all you need to do is modify the init section
   of your main window code to load the dialog.

2) I'm currently pasting together the FAQ entries which have been
   posted in this forum. I hope to get the first version out
   by the end of the month

Mathias

 ______________
|                                                  \
| Advanced Materials Lab (University of New Mexico) \
| 1001 University SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106         |
| phone: (505)272-7132    -O-    fax: (505)272-7336 |
|   \|/    email: mpuetz at alpha214.unm.edu    \|/    |
\___/o\________or puetz at mpip-mainz.mpg.de____/o\____/