problem with linking a library!

Janne L�hteenm�ki janza at pc028.otanner.as.tampere.fi
Wed Jan 12 22:48:04 GMT 2000

I have a library called libtutnew.a and it's headerfile tutnew.h in my
project directory. Previously, when I compiled my program by calling make
on commandline everything went fine. My makefile looked something like
this:

B4: B4.o data.o
       g++ -Wall -W -pedantic -L. -o B4 B4.o data.o -ltutnew

B4.o: B4.cc data.h
        g++ -Wall -W -pedantic -c B4.cc

data.o: data.cc data.h
        g++ -Wall -W -pedantic -c data.cc

This linked my program with libtutnew.a.
 Now that I have started using KDevelop I can't get the program linked!

How can I make Kdevelop link my program with tutnew?

--
-janza