tokenizer.cc: yy_flex_alloc(), yy_flex_free

Nick Hudson nick at nthcliff.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 12 18:23:33 GMT 2000

Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:

> Nick Hudson wrote
> >
> > Are you (still) using NetBSD? If you are I have reported an error
> > against NetBSD lex that covers this. The PR is bin/8258.
[snip]

> Hi Nick,
>
> Yep, I am running NetBSD on all of my systems. PR bin/8258 is closed
> and suspect it to be fixed in NetBSD-current.

I've just checked that I wasn't going mad and PR bin/8258 still shows
open as far as I can tell. In fact it looks as though no-one has even
looked at it.

http://www.NetBSD.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=8258

Where do you see it closed?

> Do you still have the fixes for ckappwizard handy? I wouldn't mind to
> have a look at them.

Attached is the package I sent the NetBSD folk. Its for
kdevelop-1.0beta4.1, but the ckappwizard patches should still apply
cleanly.

> cheerio Berndt

Later,
Nick