Questions regarding templates

S.K.S. greyproc at winfinity.com
Sat Jan 8 21:59:20 GMT 2000

Hi all. I'm new to C++ and using QT/KDE, so I ask you to bear with my stupidity.

As I'm trying to develop my first project, I have the following questions:
1. Is there anywhere that it's referenced what fields are replaced in templates?
Just the ones there (DATE, AUTHOR) or are there others/ can one add custom
ones?

2.
const QPixmap smbMiniIcon(smbScythe);
this->setIcon(smbMiniIcon);
sets the application icon to the above xpm. Err, sets the "Menu icon" and the
mini, but *also* the big icon.  I can't seem to find any method that will allow
me to set the large icon (for when one goes alt-tab'ing through windows) to
something. (Ie, setIcon sets both to the 16x16, with nothing to set to the
32x32)

3. (Last stupid question of this email!) Is it possible to create a
titlebar-less window, for example, like xmms does?

Thanks in advance for answers and patience.